Title: Easy Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe – No Bake
Cheesecakes are one of the best foodie creations. People seem to think that cheesecake should only be eaten as a treat but I think it should be eaten all the time! Of course, my waistline doesn’t agree. I’m going to give you the easiest, tastiest cheescake recipe where you can incorporate any flavour into it to turn it into a chocolate cheesecake, oreo cheesecake, ginger cheesecake etc etc. It takes 15 minutes to make and only 2 minutes to eat – lets get cooking!
You will need:
- 600g Soft Cheese
- 200g-250g Extra Thick Double Cream
- 2 Packets Digestive Biscuits.
- 1 Packet Ginger Nut Biscuits
- 1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 150g Icing Sugar
- 300g Butter/Margarine
- Mixing Bowl
- Quiche tray or tray with removable bottom
P.s This recipe is tried, tested and tweaked by me!
- Smash digestive biscuits, add to bowl. Tip** use a blender to blitz the biscuits creating a fine biscuit crumb.
- Add 5/6 ginger nut biscuits to create a deeper biscuit flavour. Crush biscuits.
- Melt butter on low heat and add to biscuits. Mix biscuits evenly.
- Pour biscuits into baking tray, patting down hard to cement biscuit base.
- place in fridge for 30 mins.
- Mix soft cheese, vanilla extract and icing sugar.
- fold in cream
- Taste test! Add more vanilla extract or icing sugar to suit your taste. The more vanilla the stronger the essence or the more icing sugar the stronger the sweetness.
- Fold cream base ontop of biscuit base and decorate with a sprinkle of ginger nuts.
- Leave to set for 1 hour.
- If you want to make a chocolate cheesecake add 600g melted chocolate at stage 6. Fold chocolate in gently.
- If you want to make an easy oreo recipe, use oreos are the biscuit base intsead of digestives!
Easy vanilla cheesecake recipes, easy no bake recipes, easy cake recipes, easy cheesecake recipes, vanilla cheesecake recipe, cheesecake recipes